Sunday, October 01, 2006

My buddy Pig Boy - www.theswineking.blogspot.com told me I had to create a Blog. So here it is! I haven't figured out how to post pictures yet. Oh, and he always reminds me, he is no longer a boy, he is a man, so it is now appropriate to just call him Pig.

Today is Patrick's 12th Birthday. Happy Birthday Bubby! He is in Vegas with his Mom and Grandparents. They went to the Shark exhibit at Mandalay Bay. I shared sushi with him on Thursday night before he left.

I did a 3 hour road ride with my friend Joe Z through Rio Verde, Fountain Hills, and Scottsdale. Joe and his wife Karen are the Coaches for my Team in Training Group. I am mentoring two riders as they raise funds for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. They will be riding 109 miles at the el Tour de Tucson in November. Our TNT Group rode 63 miles on Saturday.

Mary turn's 9 on October 10th.

We are going to San Diego on Oct 18th (day after my 14th birthday!) for fall break. We will do Sea World on Wedneday, drive to LA on Thursday for Universal Studios and American Girl Store and then the SD Zoo on Friday. Friday night I have been invited to a Gala put on by the National Leukemia Society where they will hand out their research grants and recognize large donors and fund raisers. On Saturday the kids will fly home and I will continue on to Chicago for the Mortgage Bankers Association's National Convention.

PJ

No comments: