Monday, September 15, 2008

Oodles of Odles

So, I would write a long entry but just check out my Sister-In-Laws Blog - Oodlesofoldes.blogspot.com (or just click the link on the right) to see what has been going on with the Harrigan's! It has been a busy, but very blessed end of summer.

Coming up are birthday's for all three kids (Elli - 9.19, Patrick 10.1 and Mary 10.10), Elli's Baptism, and a birthday for me! Patrick has his first Guitar recital this on 9.19 also. Amy has been asked to speak at a National Realtor Conference in Maui in October (I get to be a beach bum). We also have the National MBA convention in SF in October.

On a more serious note, our Sister-In-Law, Michelle Firth (John's wife) was diagnosed this weekend with a brain tumor. She will have surgery next week (will remove 75% of the tumor the size of an orange) and then start chemo and radiation. You can keep up to-date on her progress at FirthFacts.blogspot.com. Please keep John, Michelle and their four sons in your prayers.

Be Safe!

PJ

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Nice blog. I like the way you spell PJ (Pee Jay). Mom-in-law

The Odles said...

Thanks for the shout out about our blog. I don't know if I told you how glad we are that you converted.....to Firthism.